Friday, May 17, 2013

Byron Bay

We should have seen it coming...

Byron Bay is known as a hippie town.  There are a lot of beach bums and weed there.  I didn't light up or beach bum around but I did get caught in a rain storm.

Renee and I just wondered around the little town and ended up walking on the beach and watching some surfers.  The sky was cloudy but we didn't think to bring an umbrella or any form of cover.  We were about a 10 minute walk from any true shelter when the clouds decided to pour.  Luckily there was a little tree area along the beach that protected us from the majority of the rain for about 5 minutes, but we were still getting a little wet.  We did not see any break in the rain in the near future so we toughed it out and walked the 10 minutes to shelter.  I got SOAKED.  the front side of me was drenched while the back half of me was dry.  I looked like an idiot but I will never see any of those people again.  



No comments:

Post a Comment