Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Layover

The 14 hour flight really was not that bad.  The "Premium" Economy seats my mother scored me I think really made a difference.  The seats were wider, more leg room, and a HUGE recline...compared to Economy.

I liked looking out the window when we were over what ever eastern hemisphere countries.  I kept thinking that this is really something I have never seen before.  Also, with the timing of the flight, and how north we went, it seemed we were chasing day light. It always looked like sunset, which is not a bad time of day.

Now I am in the layover portion of my journey and it's long.  I have been wondering around the terminal looking for a loung or something.  I finally decided Starbucks was the way to go.  My tall tea was $20...I have no idea how much money that is in US dollars, but it was intimidating.  Another funny detail is that Starbucks is playing Christmas music...they are either way to late in playing it or far too early.

Hopefully the second flight will go faster than the first one.  And maybe this time I will fall asleep right away and stay asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment