Saturday, March 23, 2013

Intern Intermission


I meant to post this about two weeks ago... whoops.

Harvest has been going strong for 4 or 5 weeks so the night and the day shift have been apart for most of that (sad face). Today, after work, we decided to get together and go bowling! Yes, the small town of Tanunda has a bowling alley that also has a mini golf course.  

I know, in the past, these two activities have not been my strong point, but new place, new beginnings…maybe.  Bowling started usually, gutter balls, hitting one or two pins.  But by the end of the game I had 117 points, I think it was tied for 4th out of 8.  It was also the second time ever I got into triple digits.  The second game I showed that I have no longevity.  My fingers were tired somehow so I would bowl better left handed (yea makes no sense). But I still beat one person, so not last!! YAY!

Mini golf was nothing to really note of.  Again, I didn't lose, but I didn't win.  The only thing notable was how unexciting the course was.  It did not have any mouths to hit into, or ponds to avoid.  The only obstacles were angles…boring.  It made me miss golf land on blossom hill.  At least they have some water and secret holes. 

I still had a lot of fun with everyone.  It was nice to talk to them all again as a whole group!

Quentin (French), Carissa (Washingtonian), Andrea (Italian), Justin (Aussie), Paul (UK), Kaitlyn (me) and Kim (Danish)

No comments:

Post a Comment